As we really know, not much gaps between Malaysia and Indonesia in many aspect. In football both country represented by local not ' Awang Import' to encourage others to play football for country. Both country give honor credibility to local coach to head country's soccer team respectively. The pattern of game both country love to play fast and agility move and passing.
One more time, Harimau Malaya should take advantages as a host and keep it up good work since last match against Laos to keep good track record until finishing line (victory). I hope all player watch out every step of opponent strategies and being coperative to each other to make goal by goal for the country.
Differences between Malaysia and Indonesia
- First is about world rank, Malaysia currently ranked 163th while Indonesia ranked 165th.
- Last International friendly match before AFF Suzuki Cup 2012 Malaysia drew 1-1 to Hong Kong meanwhile Indonesia defeated Cameroon U23 2-0.
- In AFF Suzuki Cup 2012 Malaysia won 4-1 against Laos and Indonesia drew 2-2 against Laos.
- Malaysia attacking strategies move more on right and left wings but Indonesia love to play short passing and dribble in the middle part of the field to score goal.
- Malaysia chance to score goal by free kick and Indonesia through one two passing in front of goal post.